Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Lovely Mother

My mother is the most important person in my life. I have been mentioning her in almost all of my life. The problem is, I cannot really express how I feel about her in just words. My mother is not my whole life, but she is a really big part of it. My whole world does not only revolve around her, but she is the most influential person who inspires me. My mother is not just another woman. She is extraordinary.

I have known her for twenty one years. I know her very well, and I had learned to love her since the day we first met. Relatives always tell me stories about my birth. They tell me how important I was to my mom. I was the foundation of her joy, strength, peace and love. She has never lied to me about my father. I do not remember asking about him. She was always straightforward. She explained things very simply, like she knew everything. I thank her for being simple. I thank her for telling me the truth, so that I did not need to believe a lie that would have made things ‘easier’ for me. When in fact, not knowing the truth would have made things complicated.

She has taught me all I need to know to live life as a sixteen-year old teenage girl. She taught me how to feel. Well, she did not only do that. She showed me how to handle these feelings of anger, fear, guilt, and joy.

There are many people that have had an impact on my life and influenced me in many different ways. My mother, however, has had the biggest impact on my life, and influenced me more than anyone else. She has had an impact on me since the day I was born, and she still does today. Before I could even talk, I am sure she had an impact on me by the way she took care of me as an infant. That has influenced me throughout my whole life. Even though my mother did not see it, she did have an influence on me throughout my high school years also. As a baby, my mother had an impact on me. I was little, but I know she still did. When I would cry, she would come and see what I needed. She would change my diaper if it needed changed, or she would feed me if that is what I wanted. If there was something else wrong with me, she would definitely find it out. She would not stop trying until I stopped crying. If my mother had left me in my crib crying for hours, I would have realized soon that she probably did not really care about me.

My mother's life is the succession of obstacles and grieves. Growing up in a poor family, my mother must work very hard to earn her living since her early ages. Due to shortage of material condition, she herself has trained an extremely strong will and ability to sedately deal with each difficulty and stand up to move on from her failures.

I can never thank my mother enough for what she has given me. The precious lessons from my mother are the luggage for me to go on my road and discover new horizon of knowledge and make my dream become a reality instead of just a dream. I own my strength to my mother. Her life experience has made me more vigorous to face every hardship, to overcome each failure, and move on. Far more meaningfully, I also realize the invaluable gift of life and true happiness to view the world more optimistically and to believe in the brighter future.

I love my mother so much, more than word… I will make my mother happy when I already have work and will repay all sacrifice her to me when I little until now… May Allah bless me...

My Dream

Ever since I was a child I dreamed of becoming a successful woman in industry of Insurance. Insurance can make people become rich when know what suppose to do and have deep interesting of the course. Success to me is when I have a master's degree in Business Management in Insurance, a career, and a family. I'm determined to have it all.

Education is very important to me. I believe knowledge is the utmost valuable tool for life, therefore going to college and getting an education, a master's degree, will give me great knowledge. The knowledge I gather will help my path to success. It is not easy working a full time job and going to college at the same time. But nothing good comes easy and I'm determined to work hard for it. As of now, I am studying at University Technology Mara and take course Diploma in Insurance and I will further my study in two years from now. I'm going to get my degree in Business Management in Insurance at University Technology Mara also. I'm ready to face any obstacle that comes my way. I'm certain nothing will defeat me, because I will not give up on my self, or my dream to success.

As for my career, I want to be an actuary in Insurance. I will be a great help to become a successful actuaries. It will also help me to earn a decent living, which will help me to my success.

My Family is the most important thing to me. I want to be a mother one day. I think children are the most precious thing in life. My success will not be completed if I don't have a family to share my life with. A house full of laughter would be my ultimate success. I want to give a better life to my mother and my father too. They have sacrificed their dreams for my dreams and I want to take good...

Love Shopping

Shopping is a woman thing. Buying something on sale is a very special feeling. In fact, women enjoy the ecstasy of the purchase. When we're up, we shop. When we're down, we shop even more! A girl that simply adores the fashion world and loves to shop, shop, shop.

When I go shopping, I have a certain item in mind and I go find it. And I usually go to a couple other stores and see what they have and see if they have a better price or if they have a packaged deal on the item I'm looking for. My sister goes in just to shop for fun most of the time, but she also goes in looking for something particular sometimes. But always she looks at a lot of other stores just to see if there is something she wants too.

When looking for clothes, my sister goes in to her stores and she tries on everything, from shoes to hats. And if she finds something that she likes, she might buy it. Every year or so, when I shop for clothes, I find what might look good on me and if it's priced well, I'll try it on, just to see if it fits. And if it does, I'll buy it. But I don't buy that much when I go clothes shopping, because of my picky nature, as my Mom would say.

Women are from Venus" that men "are more interested in 'objects' and 'things' rather then people and feelings" and later writes that women "value love, communication, beauty, and relationships." I agree with this view to a point because it is a more generalized view of what men and women are, but it's a mold that everyone fits into. If you see my sister, she likes talking to her friends, so to have a more meaningful relationship with them. And again she likes to shop for clothes so she can look pretty; but she also has a little bit of materialistic wants. While I always want the latest, greatest "thing", I also like to talk to my friends, just maybe not as much as my sister. So you might think my sister and I have totally different shopping habits, but when you start to look closer, maybe you can find something that we have in common.


No comments:

Post a Comment